Attention Family! I've been saying it for years, now I am preparing you for when it happens, I am retiring from cooking in less than 5 years. The only thing I will make is my morning coffee, and that is only because I am too lazy to get dressed and go out for it!







Sunday, September 19, 2010

Poppy Seed Chicken

This is an easy recipe to take to a potluck or have for dinner. And yes, we eat a lot of chicken, its cheep!!!!

Poppy Seed Chicken

3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
16 ounce container of sour cream
2 teaspoons poppy seed
bread crumbs

Put chicken breasts in large frying pan, cover the bottom of the pan with water. Cook 15 minutes on medium. While chicken is cooking, stir together soup, sour cream, and poppy seeds. When chicken is done, cut into bite size pieces and stir into to soup/sour cream mix. Pour mix into buttered casserole dish, (9 x 9) and sprinkle on bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve over egg noodles, add something green like beans, broccoli, asparagus, or salad.

1 comment:

  1. Bad pun. Really bad pun. I am ashamed.
    Moving on.
    Yay for food! Chicken is lovely, especially like this. Choose of stuff to serve over is a long a varied list and I really like to eat this, even better to eat as leftovers.

    ReplyDelete