Attention Family! I've been saying it for years, now I am preparing you for when it happens, I am retiring from cooking in less than 5 years. The only thing I will make is my morning coffee, and that is only because I am too lazy to get dressed and go out for it!







Sunday, February 26, 2012

Molly's Cheese Muffins

This recipe is from the paper. These are really good muffins, but they are best when they are hot!

2 sticks very soft butter
1 cup sour cream
2 cups self-rising flour
2 cups grated sharp cheese

Add ingredients to a big bowl in order, hand stirring after each one. Spoon into muffin cups lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until tops are browned. Serve immediately. These are really terrific baked in smaller muffin tins 'cause you can just pop them into your mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment