Attention Family! I've been saying it for years, now I am preparing you for when it happens, I am retiring from cooking in less than 5 years. The only thing I will make is my morning coffee, and that is only because I am too lazy to get dressed and go out for it!







Thursday, September 16, 2010

Attention to my family....

I've been saying it for years, now I am preparing you for when it happens, I am retiring from cooking in less than 5 years. The only thing I will make is my morning coffee, and that is only because I am too lazy to get dressed and go out for it!

Today's recipe is for Chocolate Chip Mocha Bars. You all have made these so many times that you will not need any extra info besides the basic recipe.

Chocolate Chip Mocha Bars

1 yellow cake mix
2 tablespoons instant coffee
2 tablespoons hot water or leftover coffee
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup melted butter
12 ounces chocolate chips

In mixing bowl, dissolve coffee in hot water. Add cake mix, brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, and melted butter. Beat until smooth, batter will be thick. Add chocolate chips. Press into greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Cookies will harden some as they cool. Cut into bars and invite me over.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, be shocked. I am going to go through and comment on EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts. Get ready, here we go!
    These are literally one of the best things ever eaten by anyone. Seriously, chocolate chip mocha bars are an instant hit with anyone who possesses a sweet tooth, is female and likes chocolate, or adores coffee or any combination thereof. Having instant accurate access to this recipe is amazing.
    I am eternally grateful!

    ReplyDelete