Attention Family! I've been saying it for years, now I am preparing you for when it happens, I am retiring from cooking in less than 5 years. The only thing I will make is my morning coffee, and that is only because I am too lazy to get dressed and go out for it!







Monday, November 8, 2010

Something new to me...Roasted Asparagus

I have never cooked asparagus in the oven before, but tonight I decided to try it and it was really good! And of course, super easy!

Roasted Asparagus

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash 2 small bunches of asparagus. Snap off ends (at wherever they want to snap). Put in large flat pan. Toss asparagus with 3 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt. Put pan in oven and roast for 15 - 20 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. I love asparagus! (it is a veggie after all) These sound lovely...were you bored and decided to try cooking them in a new and random way or was there a reason for the oven? They sound delectable and I really wish I was there to eat some. You must make them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bored, and needed a quick, easy, alternative way of cooking them. We ate all of them, by the way, which is good because all leftover asparagus does is rot in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete